MAKING PIXELS DANCE...FROM DRAWINGS TO PORTRAITS



Monday, April 26, 2010

UPDATED DAREDEVIL VS. KINGPIN

Here is the first version I did of Bill Kraiter's fight between DareDevil and Kingpin:

But I felt it needed a little something extra, so I ramped up the contrast, added shadow to enhance the streetlamp light from above, and put a little *POW* spot on his chest. I was feeling too much man hugging in the first version. LOL

***RAGGEDY GAH!***
Next up: I have done two pics for Bryn Lenaghan, but these are under wraps until they are submitted to where they are headed, and I am currently working on another piece by Bill Kraiter for the "Curse of the Vessel!" which is competing in the Small Press Idol race.
That will be unveiled when it is done and perfect and GORGEOUS!
**MINI GAH!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment